Check out these amazing peach ring gummies! They’re like a homemade version of your favorite candy, but healthier! No corn syrup, no artificial stuff—just real fruit goodness.
Homemade Peach Ring Gummies
- 1 pound of peaches peeled and sliced (I use defrosted frozen peaches)
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon of gelatin
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Optional: Granulated sweetener
- Throw those peeled peaches and orange juice into a blender until it’s all liquid. Strain out the pulp using a fine mesh strainer over a pot—use a silicone spatula to press out all that delicious juice. You should end up with about 1 1/4 cups of peachy goodness.
- Pour that juice into the pot and add the honey. Give it a good stir.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the peach mix and let it sit for about 2 minutes until it firms up a bit.
- Pop the pot on the stove over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until it’s all liquid again.
- Carefully transfer that liquid gold into a mold using a dropper or a large glass container.
- Stick it in the fridge for 4-6 hours until it’s all set and ready to go.
- Once they’re set, take ’em out of the mold, toss them in a bowl with some sweetener if you like, and keep them in the fridge. Easy peasy!
Quick tip: If you’re using monk fruit sweetener, it’s a great sugar substitute, but remember it might melt in the fridge, so don’t expect the same texture for long-term storage. Enjoy your homemade peach ring gummies!