We’ve tried this recipe over 8 times in the past few weeks, and I can officially say it’s now my favorite way to enjoy brussels sprouts!
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Brussels Sprouts
- 12-15 brussels sprouts
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 + cup grated parmesan cheese
Hot Honey Mustard:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp hot sauce of choice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Toss brussels sprouts in a small amount of olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Cover with aluminum foil and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time, until fork tender. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, mustard powder and cayenne.
- Trim the ends and then cut the brussels sprouts in half. Optional: flatten the brussels sprouts by placing another sheet pan on top and pressing down. Season liberally on both sides with the spice blend.
- Place a little less than 1 tbsp of parmesan down on a sheet pan for each brussels sprout half, then place them flat side down on the parmesan and press down gently.
- Return to oven for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is crispy. Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for the hot honey mustard.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly, then use a spatula to release from the pan. Serve warm with dipping sauce and enjoy!!