Indulge in the magic of this scrumptious tart, crafted with just 6 simple ingredients. You won’t believe how effortless it is to whip up! Picture a heavenly combination of a chocolate cookie crust hugging a velvety chocolate ganache filling. Plus, guess what? It’s totally dairy-free!
This delightful tart is our ultimate go-to for gatherings. The best part? You can jazz it up with different cookies for the crust and get creative with various toppings. My personal favorite twist involves a salty pretzel peanut butter crust paired with a luscious chocolate peanut butter filling. Trust me, it’s a flavor explosion!
No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- 22 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup melted nondairy butter or coconut oil
- 2 13.5 oz cans full-fat coconut milk use only the top layer of fat/cream, or 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Domino®️ Golden Sugar
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Toss the cookies and melted butter into a food processor, give it a whirl until you have a fine crumb mixture.
- Press that delightful crust into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, and pop it into the freezer.
- Grab the creamy top layer from both cans of coconut milk.
- Combine the coconut cream and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until the sugar dissolves, stirring often, and the mixture just starts to simmer.
- In a large bowl, place the chopped chocolate and salt. Pour the hot coconut milk mixture over the chocolate, cover with a clean towel, and let it chill for 2 minutes until the chocolate melts. Then whisk it until it’s silky smooth.
- Pour this decadent filling into the waiting crust. Crown it with fresh raspberries, gently nestling them into the filling.
- Pop it back into the fridge for 4 hours to let the magic happen. After that, slice it up and savor the deliciousness!