Get ready to treat yourself with a deliciously chewy, mood-boosting delight for your holiday baking lineup. Crafted effortlessly in just one bowl with simple ingredients, these brownies are loaded with chunks of @lilys_sweets Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate, delivering a delightful double dose of chocolatey joy. Even the most discerning taste buds won’t believe these brownies are made with wholesome ingredients!
Salted Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- 1 cup well-stirred tahini or creamy cashew butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp peppermint extract for chocolate peppermint brownies
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 2.8 oz. bar @lilys_sweets Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- Heat your oven to 350ºF and line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, mix together tahini, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla (or peppermint); give it a good whisk. Add in cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 24 to 26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top if you like. Enjoy your homemade chocolate goodness!