Here’s a super easy drink recipe that you can whip up in under 10 minutes, and it looks just like a stunning sunrise! This cocktail is perfect for anyone who loves bright, citrusy, fruity flavors. So, the next time you’re hosting a dinner party, make sure to include these sunrise cocktails on the menu!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup grenadine syrup
- Start by adding some ice to the bottom of a glass.
- Pour in a layer of orange juice until the glass is about 1/4 to 1/3 full.
- Next, carefully pour the lemon-lime soda on top of the orange juice, filling the glass almost to the brim.
- Now, add a splash of grenadine syrup. It will sink to the bottom of the glass, creating that beautiful sunrise effect.
- Garnish your drink with a maraschino cherry or an orange wedge, and it’s ready to enjoy!
- For an extra tangy flavor, squeeze a bit of lime juice into the drink before serving.
- To add some protein and flavor, mix in some Vital Protein Lemon Collagen Peptides with the orange juice before adding it to the glass.
- You can easily find grenadine syrup at most supermarkets or beverage stores. It’s a sweet syrup made from pomegranates and adds a vibrant red color to your cocktails.