These Brussels sprouts are a delightful blend of sweet, savory, and spicy flavors! They get coated in a delicious garlic and honey butter mixture before they’re roasted in the oven. It’s a quick recipe, taking only five minutes to prepare, but it adds so much flavor that you won’t find in any other Brussels sprouts dish you’ve tried before.
Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese for coating
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the Brussels sprouts by trimming off the stems and cutting them in half. Make sure they’re all cut to the same size for even cooking.
- In a bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, grated Parmesan, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and honey.
- Dip each Brussels sprout into the grated Parmesan so the flat side gets covered. Press down gently to make the Parmesan stick, then transfer them to the baking sheet. Repeat for all the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes, flipping them over halfway through once the cheese has crisped up.
- Serve them warm and enjoy!
- Larger Brussels sprouts will take longer to cook than smaller ones, so adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Cooking times may vary depending on your oven, so keep an eye on them as they roast.