Do you crave something sweet after every meal? Well, these tasty banana snickers are the treat you’ve been looking for, and the best part is, they’re vegan, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- 15 banana slices thin
- 15 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
- Start by adding about 1 tsp of melted chocolate into a silicone mold.
- Follow it up with thin slices of banana and a generous dollop of peanut butter.
- Sprinkle some roasted peanuts on top and finish it off with another layer of melted chocolate.
- Pop the mold into the freezer and wait until it’s nice and firm.
- Once it’s ready, take them out of the mold and savor the deliciousness.
- Choose high-quality chocolate chips for the best results; Hu Kitchen is a personal favorite.
- Opt for bananas that are yellow but just ripened. If they’re too soft, they might get mushy in this recipe.
- Don’t have a silicone mold? No worries! You can use mini cupcake liners or simply place them on a baking sheet. Enjoy your scrumptious banana snickers!