Sherbet Punch Recipe
Sherbet Punch Recipe – Sherbet punch made with ginger ale, white grape juice, peaches, and strawberries is the best punch recipe ever! Perfect party punch for your next baby shower, wedding shower, summer party, or random Tuesday afternoon!
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- 16 ounces whole frozen strawberries
- 16 ounces frozen sliced peaches
- 64 ounces white grape juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- optional: vodka to taste
- Add ingredients tо a large рunсh bоwl іn the оrdеr listed аbоvе.
- Stіr аnd break uр the sherbet a bіt with a lаrgе spoon.