Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs Recipe – These Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs take only a few minutes of prep and have a delicious sweet and tangy taste with a little bit of spice.
Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs Recipe
Eаѕу Crосk Pot Cranberry Mеаtbаllѕ Recipe – Thеѕе Crосk Pot Crаnbеrrу Meatballs tаkе оnlу a fеw minutes оf рrер аnd have a dеlісіоuѕ ѕwееt аnd tаngу tаѕtе wіth a little bіt of ѕрісе.
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (10.5-ounce) jar Red Pepper Jelly, I use Braswell's
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- few shakes hot sauce
- 1 (32-ounce) bag Farm Rich Frozen Meatballs
- Mix all ingredients except for meatballs in crock pot.
- Add meatballs and stir to coat them well. Put in crock pot on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 2-2 1/2 hours.
If you have a newer crock pot, you can probably reduce the cooking time some.