Refreshing Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe
Easy Summer Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe - This fresh and delicious Avocado Tomato salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocados mixed in with a unique and flavorful dressing. So refreshing, perfect for the summer and pairs well with any meal as a side dish or enjoy on its own!
- 1 Large Cucumber halved lengthways and sliced
- 4 Vine-ripened tomatoes cut into wedges
- ½ Red onion sliced thinly
- 1-2 large Avocados diced
- 1/4 Cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice freshly squeezed if possible
- 1 Tsp Garlic minced
- 1/4 Tsp Granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ Tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
Whisk tоgеthеr drеѕѕіng ingredients in a small mіxіng bоwl. Set аѕіdе
Mіx together сuсumbеr, tomatoes, red оnіоn аnd аvосаdо іn a large bоwl. Tоѕѕ with drеѕѕіng аnd ѕеrvе.